Saturday, March 19, 2011

Right, Left, Right, Left

Oh! My! GOODNESS! I finally got to run outside today, and I just don't even know what to say about it! It was gorgeous, no doubt, but definitely so much different than a treadmill! I really had to convince myself at first, saying in my head 'right, left, right, left'... "M" went with me, but he's so much taller and faster than me, I think it bored him a little, to be honest... We did the run 2, walk 2 program, and I did better than I thought, overall. I have to make myself run outside every day until Friday so that I don't slow "L" down at our 5 miler on Sunday! "M" made a good point during the run, and I've been thinking about it all day... He said, "Think about all those lazy people sitting on their couches watching March Madness!" Ya know, I AM proud of me!! I could've sat on the couch watching basketball, too, but I got up, put on my running shoes and off I went! I may be slow, for now, but at least I'm doing it! Looking forward to the race Sunday and thanking the good Lord for this AMAZING weather!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment