Sunday, March 27, 2011

Helllllooooo Hot Stones!

Since I started and finished my first race on Saturday, I've decided to reward myself tomorrow with a hot stone massage! Being a massage therapist myself, I understand not only the relaxation hot stone massage provides, but the therapeutic benefits as well! Hot stones allow the superficial muscle layers to loosen, giving the therapist more time to work into the deeper muscles--where the real problem ususally lies. This type of massage is beneficial for many conditions from fibromyalgia to chronic headaches to every day aches and pains. And they feel WONDERFUL, too! I'm going to a place in Fort Wayne to have mine done tomorrow, so I'll post about how great it feels!
Click here to go to my massage website and check out the hot stone massage! They feel wonderful, and they're the perfect way to reward yourself after a run! Head on over HERE to find out how to schedule your massage!

3 comments:

  1. "My Girl Ashley" is the hot rock goddess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you upgrading your blog - LOVE IT!!!! I still can't find the race results posted - boy, it's getting annoying . . .often they are posted before I even get home from FW - not so much this time.

    I was looking at your race schedule page and you said you were open to suggestions. May I suggest you look at the races I have listed for June, July, & Sept - these are all GREAT races and are a lot of fun. You can ride with me to Kokomo if you want for the Sept GNO event.

    LOVE your blog!!! Can't wait for "C" to read it - she'll be thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'm finally getting the hang of this "blogging"... Although I really love yours more! I just looked for the results, too, and nothing STILL! Race schedule-- I will definitely look into the races you have! I actually thought about the GNO (remembered talking about it last year) and I'd LOVE to do it! Thanks for talking my blog up so much, you're great!

    ReplyDelete