Monday, December 26, 2011

4 Weeks Today!

Tonight will be a much shorter post than last night. Thankfully, right? :)

Kriegh is 4 weeks old today!! It's amazing how fast time really does fly... He's starting to make some wonderful faces and those sweet little sounds. I "kiss" him all the time and he LOVES it!

He's starting to really love playing with Daddy. They play spaceship and airplane and lots of other fun games that Mitch has named... I'm not sure how to play those games, but Daddy's great at it!

He met some more extended family this evening, after spending a big part of the day shopping with Mommy and his Mimi (my mom). He does great shopping. We used my new Ring Sling found here and Kriegh did awesome in it! He gets to lay on my chest while I'm upright, walking, and using my arms. Apparently, it's pretty comfy :)

I'm still learning to cherish each moment, especially since he's growing so fast and coming up on the "cute" stage. We've been showing him some of his Christmas toys, and he seems to enjoy those, too. He's smiling a little more and holding his head up a lot. All these things that I didn't think would come for a long time - they're here!

I began journaling for him today. My parents got me a journal for Christmas, and in it I've started writing Kriegh's birth story. I plan to write to him every day, and someday when he's old enough to appreciate all of it, I'll give it to him to read on his own. I hope it means as much to him as it does to me!

Anyway, just wanted to blog about how blessed we are - again. He's truly a miracle and teaches me something new every single day!

God is surely good.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, Happy 1 month Kriegh!!!

    Love the journaling idea. Some blogs are just for that purpose to document their family journey. One of my fav posts from those kind of blogs are the 'letter to (child's name)' - they a great way to document what's going on in the family but doing so in a very personal way. Love the journaling idea!!! Have fun and enjoy it!

    Love that you're blogging again :) Love that you're doing well and were able to go out and shop with the masses - you crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete