Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finding Time

Just so you know, it's 12:21 a.m. at the post start... And go!

I'm not sure how I found the time to blog so often (ha ha ha)... Seriously, though, my little guy is awake soooo much now, so I of course don't want to be blogging while he's laying in the floor looking at me like, "Uh, mom, here I am, so play with me!"

He's 4 months old now... W O W! Time flies was just a phrase I always heard and never believed... Until 4 months ago. I swear I blinked and here it is. He's 13 pounds, 7 ounces and 25 inches long now! That's almost an 8 pound and 5 inch gain since birth! WOO HOO!! He's a big guy and super healthy.

Right now, he's loving rattles and a lamb that plays music. Most days, I walk around singing 'Mary Had a Little Lamb,' 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,' and 'Old MacDonald'... It's ok though, because it's just Kriegh and I during the day, so he thinks I'm pretty cool :)

I'm back to work now - just 2 days a week. Some days it's pretty tough. Some days, it's a nice break. He hangs with my mom and mother in law - one of them each day. Thank goodness for them - I don't think I could work otherwise!

It's now 12:26 a.m., and I am insanely sleep deprived. SO -  time to wake Mitch up (sleeping on the couch while I sit here and blog) so we can go to sleep. Hoping for a better day tomorrow - Kriegh was a little fussy today :) (I guess I really mean a better "today" since it's after midnite!)

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment