Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog {Failure}

4 months to the day! WOW!! I really do have good "excuses" for not keeping up with this, but I'm sure no one cares to hear them, so we'll just say I was gone, but I'm back.

In the past 4 months...

I've been growing a little human! Yep, we're expecting our first little blessing in December. We're SUPER STOKED about this - truly cannot express our excitement! (Note : The extra sleeping that goes along w/ pregnancy is my #1 excuse for blog failure.)

I've been working like C-R-A-Z-Y. Crazy. Typically, I'm seeing 20-30 patients per week while also trying to find a replacement for my maternity leave. A little busy.

My pregnancy is really going great - no major complaints! Not much morning sickness at all (thank goodness!). I've had some lower back / hip pain, but apparently that comes with this little person and all the ways there are to lay in there! I'm okay with it. It'll DEFINITELY be worth the pain :-D

As for running... Well. I haven't. Not really since February, when we found out we were expecting. To be honest, I was too tired at first. After the first couple of months, I'd not run in so long, I thought it would be best to stick to walking to avoid any complications with the baby. I do still walk, almost daily, and I really enjoy it. I have to say, though, I miss running. My plan is to get back to it in February, but we'll see how things go.

So I guess my blog "title" now means something a little different... We're starting a new journey now : Parenthood. "the courage 2 start" is still appropriate, I think, so I'll leave it.

I promise to TRY (yes, try) to blog more. Stay tuned and GOD BLESS!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I was beginning to think you forgot your user name and password or something!! Ha just kidding! Welcome back to blogging. It's a GREAT release for stress and a fab way to gather support. If your blog is going to be more about being a mommy and possibly getting back into running there are MILLIONS of mommy running blogs out there that you'll find truly inspirational and supportive. It's okay to change your blog focus or purpose - I've changed it a couple of times. :)

    ReplyDelete